The 41st Annual FM 1960 Saint Patrick’s Parade will be on Sunday, March 17 from 2 to 5 pm along FM 1960 from Champion Forest Drive and ending at Kuykendahl.
Parade information is now listed on the Discover Northwest Houston app which can be downloaded to your Apple or Android smart phone. Here’s how the parade pages look on the app. Click on pictures for larger view.
Scroll down for the rest of the story
There, you’ll find information on the history of the parade, a map of the parade route, information on the parade vendor market, suggestions on the best places to watch, information on when FM 1960 will be closed down for the parade and we’ll keep adding interesting content right up to parade time.
The Discover Northwest Houston app will also give you information on other events, opportunities for outdoor recreation, a wide range of shopping options, a rich visual and performing arts community, and the best of schools and libraries.
Download Discover Northwest Houston to –
- Discover things to do, community events, festivals, concerts and exhibits in the Cypress Creek Cultural District, the Annual Saint Patrick’s Parade and more.
- Explore the great outdoors in Northwest Houston’s parks, bike and paddle trails, historic sites and sports venues.
- Find the perfect restaurant to fit any mood, and get turn-by-turn directions right to its doorstep.
- Access a complete directory of local businesses and organizations such as real estate, shopping, automotive, health and medical, professional services, schools, nonprofits, houses of worship, senior living and more.
- Receive timely push notifications for local news and announcements, including emergency notices.
- Save money with coupons and deals for local businesses.
Discover Northwest Houston was created to help app users shop local and experience and support the unique businesses and events that make our area special.