Thanks to everyone who helped make the 2nd Annual Creektastic BBQ Cook-Off a success, from our sponsors to the 37 cooking teams that competed, to our volunteers to our judges.
A special shout out to our Title Sponsor, Jonathon Ingram of First In Care Home Health .
Now, let’s get to the important part, the results….
1. Ted Koumonduros – Smart Alex Cookers
2. Robert Smith – First Class Cookers
3. Paul Martinez – Po’ Meskin Cookers
4. Todd Nelson – Double Barrel Cookers
5. Phong Vuong – Xtreme Texas Cookers
1. Pete Martinez – Pancho and Lefty
2. Danny Woodring – Texas Brew-N-Que
3. Damian England – Sawduzt BBQ
4. James Torres – Latin Gringo Cookers
5. Paul Martinez – Po’ Meskin Cookers
1. Don Canterbury – We B Smokin
2. Hunter Canterbury – Pitmaster
3. Jason Sagmiller – Race Crew
4. Todd Wotring – Big Horn Cookers
5. Ben Bailey – Squeezers and Teasers
Paul Martinez – Po’ Meskin Cookers
Hunter Canterbury – Pitmaster
1. Michelle Woodring – IQ2
For more results click here
We’d like to send out a huge thank you to the community leaders who took time out of their busy schedules to serve as a tasting judge. One of them is actually a judge in real life.
Lincoln Goodwin, Precinct 4 Justice of the Peace
Barbara Thomason, President – Houston Northwest Chamber of Commerce
Jonathan Zitzmann, Precinct 4 Constable’s Office
Suzanne Boase Honeycutt , Director of Community Relations – KSBJ Radio
Tommy Ripley, ESD 11 President
Fred Grundmeyer, ESD 11 Secretary
Karen Plummer, ESD 11 Vice President
Greg Marwill, CCEMS Board President
Ruben Gonzales, CCEMS Board Member
David Billings, CCEMS Board Member
Eric Seymour, CCEMS Board Member
Silvana Stanzer, CCEMS Board Member
Here are some more pictures from the event. Click on pictures for larger view.